✅ gluten-free ✅ vegan ✅ low-calorie
Okra is nutritious, and supposedly skin friendly due to its Vitamin C, Vitamin A, soluble fiber, trace elements of zinc + selenium content.
This is my favorite way of preparation- can’t get any easier yet crunchy and delicious.
INGREDIENTS (1 – 2 servings):
- 300g fresh okra
- 1 tsp avocado oil
- salt to taste
1. Rinse each okra piece and rub any dirt off. Use salt to scrub over its skin. Rinse off. Pat dry
2. Glaze fry pan with avocado oil over medium high heat.
3. Using scissors, cut off the top and end tip of an okra.
4. Then use scissors to cut the okra into 1/4 inch round slices. Let them drop into your pre-heating fry pan.
5. Repeat steps 3 and 4 until all the okra is sliced.
6. Add salt to taste.
7. Stir fry for 3 to 4 mins.
8. Ready to serve!
Pairs really well with rice and curry dishes.