If you are tired of making home made oat milk that is slimy or tasteless, perhaps this Hemp Oat Milk recipe may interest you. It’s easy, delicious, nutritious and not slimy!
Watch the video above to check out how easy it is and other benefits.
INGREDIENTS (for 2 cups):
- 30g shelled hemp seeds aka hemp hearts
(reduce to 20g for low calorie version)
- 1 tsp traditional rolled oats
- half 1/18 tsp salt
- 350g cold filtered water
- ~125g ice cubes
//As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases on some products listed above.
- Add ice cubes and cold filtered water in a blender
- Add a hemp seeds, oats and salt.
- Blend for 2 minutes on high. Stop.
- Blend another 20s on high.
- Pour it through a strainer.
- Store it covered in the fridge – Stays fresh for 3 days.
- Some blenders such as the NutriBullet can only blend 1 minute at a time, if you are using that, blend it for 60 seconds + 60 seconds + 20 seconds.
- Freshness of 3 days is a personal taste preference, it may last more than 3 days like any other homemade non dairy milks. Let me know!
Better than Oatmilk