INGREDIENTS (for 1 serving):
- 45g whole chia seeds [3 tbsp]
- 225 mL unsweetened non dairy milk – I use cashew milk or oat milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp raw honey or maple syrup (if vegan)
- Optional: 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Optional: peeled fresh or defrosted frozen fruit of your choice (i.e. kiwi, persimmon or frozen blueberries)
(the night before)
1. In container or bowl, add chia seeds, non-dairy milk & vanilla extract. Stir.
2. Close the container or use cling wrap to cover the bowl. Refridgerate for 10 mins.
3. *Important step*➡️After 10 mins, stir the chia pudding. Close lid and refridgerate over night or at least 4 hours.
(the next morning)
5. Chia pudding is ready – put chia pudding in a bowl. You can add more milk to your desired consistency – mix well.
6. Drizzle 1 tbsp honey on one side of the bowl and add fresh (or defrosted) fruit toppings on the other side of the chia pudding.
7. Ready to eat!