Hi my wonderful friends!
These too are not only easy to make but gluten-free, vegan, dairy-free, egg-free, grain-free, refined sugar-free and banana free!
They turned out so gooey and delicious that I couldn’t tell its gluten-free! What I love about this dessert is the peace of mind of the ingredients used.
Here you go! Try it out and share with us below how you like them 🙂
CASSAVA BLONDIES RECIPE:
– 2/3 cup all natural unsweetened peanut butter (or sub any unsweetened – nut butter)
– 1/4 cup maple syrup
– 2 tablespoon grounded chia seeds
– 6 tablespoon water
– 1 teaspoon baking powder
– 1 teaspoon baking soda
– 1/3 cup cassava flour
– 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon powder
– 1/2 cup vegan dark chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 F / 180 C.
2. Line square or rectangular baking pan with parchment paper.
3. Let’s make chia eggs – in a small bowl, add 2 tbsp chia seeds and 6 tbsp water. Mix. Let it sit for 5 min before use.
4. In a mixing bowl, whisk peanut butter and maple syrup until well combined.
5. Whisk in chia eggs until well combined.
6. In a separate bowl, add cassava flour, cinnamon powder, baking soda and baking powder. Mix.
7. Using a spatula, fold the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients until well combined. This “dough” is not fluid.
8. Fold in the chocolate chips.
9. Place the “dough” into the lined baking pan, and shape it into a square or rectangular shape. 1 inch high.
10. Bake 350 degrees for 35 – 40 minutes.
11. Remove from oven. When the blondies cool down, cut them into 1 inch by 1 inch squares. Ready to serve!
//if you are not planning to eat it right away, wrap them in cling wrap.