✅ gluten-free ✅ protein ✅ iron ✅ low calorie ✅ calcium
INGREDIENTS (1 serving):
Approx. 190 calories
- 1/3 cup dried baby anchovies
- 1/2 tbsp avocado oil
- 3 tsp pure maple sugar
- Heat oil over medium heat in a small pan.
- Use a silicone brush to glaze the pan with the oil.
- When oil is heated, add dried baby anchovies.
- Using chop sticks or a spoon, gently ensure the baby anchovies are somewhat coated with the heated oil.
- Let it cook for 3 mins. Mix occasionally to ensure all the.anchovies have the chance to turn golden brown.
- After 3 mins, sprinkle maple sugar. Mix and let it cook for 1 min.
- Let it cook for another min over low heat – or until crispy.
- Ready to snack!
- Dried baby anchovies are commonly found in Korean Supermarkets.
- You can freeze baby anchovies in a zip lock bag for a long time. And just use them right away without defrosting.